My feelings are hurt
Khal: I don't know why JD has hired me. It can't be the science. He's way too smart for that.
YJ: Well, maybe he saw something in you.
K: I wonder. (Pauses. Thinks.) I think he hired me because I amuse him.
YJ: What do you mean?
K: I think it's because he finds me funny. Because I make him laugh. He's probably thinking "Oh this one will brighten up the room a little bit. Keep the jokes flowing. Never mind the science."
YJ: We-ell actually..... okay nothing. (turns head)
K: No, tell me, what? You were going to say something.
YJ: Don't take this the wrong way, but I wouldn't hire you for your jokes. You're not THAT funny.
K: (Shocked look) You're kidding me. Then you think its the high quality science?
YJ: (shrugs) Possibly.
YJ: Well, maybe he saw something in you.
K: I wonder. (Pauses. Thinks.) I think he hired me because I amuse him.
YJ: What do you mean?
K: I think it's because he finds me funny. Because I make him laugh. He's probably thinking "Oh this one will brighten up the room a little bit. Keep the jokes flowing. Never mind the science."
YJ: We-ell actually..... okay nothing. (turns head)
K: No, tell me, what? You were going to say something.
YJ: Don't take this the wrong way, but I wouldn't hire you for your jokes. You're not THAT funny.
K: (Shocked look) You're kidding me. Then you think its the high quality science?
YJ: (shrugs) Possibly.

1 Comments:
Maybe there was nobody better available?
It happened to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home