Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Especially for May

Because I know what a huge Patrick Stewart fan she is. Star Trek something or the other (I forget which one he's on.)



I love the last bit of this skit. Totally priceless.

"It's too late. I've seen everything."

4 Comments:

Blogger May said...

This one is brilliant. But I think he's more in the X-men mode?

I like him because his head is the same shape as our late beloved fearless leader Chiang-Kai-Shek.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Cairo_conference.jpg
He is the one on the left.
The other two guys are Churchill and Roosevelt. Aren't Asian guys cuter by 100X?

March 19, 2008 3:14 pm  
Blogger khal said...

Wow, PS is like an evil spawn of CK-S!!

Are Indians included in Asians? If so, I agree completely.

March 19, 2008 3:36 pm  
Blogger May said...

Yes, Indian guys are hot. And where is my CSHL Indian calendar?

March 19, 2008 5:38 pm  
Blogger khal said...

I just spent two hours in the gym. Give me a couple more weeks and I'll bare all for November.

Speaking of Indians, apparently, Nick's lab now resembles downtown Edison, New Jersey.

March 19, 2008 8:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home