Friday, April 04, 2008

Because its my blog and you're too far away to hurt me

Hey you.

Has mommy brought you a box of your favorite chocolate chip cookies?

"Here baby, cookies for my cookie"

"Mom, stop, all the kids are watching"

"Let them watch. Look at my little boy. You've become so thin and pale."


"Mom. pleeeease"


"Whats the matter child? You're my little piggy-wiggy. Now open your mouth and eat a cookie."


"MOM. Don't call me that. All the kids can hear you. And I can feed myself now."


"Awwww, my widdle piggy-wiggy is all growed up." (leans over and kisses boy).


"Mom, you're embarrassing me. Ok, quick, feed me that cookie while no one's looking."


"That's my boy."


"Did you bring me my transformers? Where are my action figures?"


"Here baby." (Hands over package)


"Optimus prime? Moooooom, why'd you bring me Optimus Prime? I asked you for Megatron."


"Whats that love?"


"Megatron is the coolest kick-ass Decepticon there is. I don't want to be Optimus Prime"


"I'm sorry piggy wiggy, I'll get you a metagron next time."


"MEGA-TRON Mom. MEGA-TRON."


"Fine" (look of exasperation) " Megatron. I'll bring one over next time I visit. Why don't you play with this Opti..Op... whatever thing until then?"


"I don't want to Mom. Optimus Prime is so gay."


"Well, Ok then, I'll take it back. And don't say that. It's not polite."


"Now I'm going to be the only kid here who doesn't have one. And they'll all be finished playing with their action figures by the time I get mine." (sulks, pulls a long face)


"I'm sorry baby. Awwww, please don't be mad. I'll call Daddy right now and make sure you get one tomorrow morning. That's a promise."


"Fine. I guess that's OK."


"Now is there anything else piggy wiggy wants me to do before I go?"


"No one's looking. Quick, feed me another cookie."

6 Comments:

Blogger Daily East Korea said...

It could have been worse. He could have been given Bumblebee.

April 04, 2008 2:15 pm  
Blogger khal said...

Bumblebee rocks though. I think Optimus Prime has a stick up his ass.

I hate self righteous superheroes.

April 04, 2008 5:44 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

personnaly I will take the Megan Fox (Mikaela) action figure...

April 05, 2008 8:15 am  
Blogger khal said...

Yes, thank you, monsieur. Here we are a bunch of dudes, messing with our action figures and you had to bring in the whole sex angle.

Oh Christ, you're touching yourself, aren't you?

April 05, 2008 8:21 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

woohoo welcome to europe... don't tell me you didn't think about it first...

April 05, 2008 10:33 pm  
Blogger Daily East Korea said...

Is the Megan Fox action figure anatomically correct or is it a sanitized American version?

April 08, 2008 11:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home