Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Nobel Laureate

You know, I've met at least one of these before. (We had one back at the old place, but he was kind of wacko, I mean, he gave us the damn structure of DNA, so he's allowed to be that way?)

And now at my new place I met another one. Not met like a "Hey, how're you? What's shakin' bacon?" but more like a (bump) "Oh sorry" (shuffle) kind of met.

You'd think the first reaction I'd have when I come face to face (literally) with a Nobel Prize winner is like "Wow, you're THAT guy" or maybe "Wow, you're my HERO" or perhaps even "Please sign my copy of "Molecular Biology of the Cell"! Please!"

Nah, none of the above. My instant reaction was more like "HOLY SHIT! Are THOSE your NOSE HAIRS?" No, no, loud as it sounded at the moment, luckily it was all in my head. I think if I should see him again, its going to be like that scene where Austin Powers meets the Mole in "Goldmember".


2 Comments:

Blogger Daily East Korea said...

Nose hairs you say? You must be in England then.

July 03, 2008 8:38 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I see you've met sir t__...That was my first impression on seeing him speak as well.

July 03, 2008 11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home