Saturday, April 26, 2008

A preview for Pri


Why do you put ideas in my head?

I don't think my feet have been this clean for a long long time. Also, I discovered I may have a new fetish. But we can save that discussion for another time.

And no, I'm not talking about bestiality you sick fucks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pri said...

those cant seriously be your real legs. you did some type of photo shop on them didn't you?

April 27, 2008 11:31 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

My eyes! I can't see! aaah.

At least you had your shorts on.

April 28, 2008 11:31 am  
Blogger khal said...

@pri: nope babe, those are my real legs. No photoshop there. And that's a very real spaniel licking my feet.

You like?


@maarten: oh stop it, will you? I'm sure everyone at work has seen my legs at some point.

I also had a picture without my shorts but I figured why kill my limited audience, no?

April 29, 2008 4:40 am  
Blogger May said...

I can confirm those are his legs. I had once confused them with Eve's cats.

April 30, 2008 5:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home