Sometimes, it takes more than one trial to do it right
posted by khal at 9:02 pm
Obama looks a lot like Sachin.Yes, I still have an Indian fetish.(Where the hell is my calendar?)
Patience, love, patience.November isn't it?
Hahahaa! You know I lived in Kenya too when I was a lad...and I was born in Oxford.
he does not look like sachin. eouu!!
wait she did mean sachin tendulkar right?
@ maarten : That snotty expression is so you, its scary.@ pri: nah not sachin tendulkar, may probably doesn't even know who that is. And I would second the eouu sentiment on that. There's another local Sachin here.
(After consulting Google)Cricket? How quaint!
And batsman is different from Batman.
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
Obama looks a lot like Sachin.
Yes, I still have an Indian fetish.
(Where the hell is my calendar?)
Patience, love, patience.
November isn't it?
Hahahaa! You know I lived in Kenya too when I was a lad...and I was born in Oxford.
he does not look like sachin. eouu!!
wait she did mean sachin tendulkar right?
@ maarten : That snotty expression is so you, its scary.
@ pri: nah not sachin tendulkar, may probably doesn't even know who that is. And I would second the eouu sentiment on that. There's another local Sachin here.
(After consulting Google)
Cricket? How quaint!
And batsman is different from Batman.
Post a Comment
<< Home