Letter to Meatloaf
I write this on behalf of me and LH (it was her idea, after all, to ask him directly)
Dear Mr. Loaf,
We've got a couple of questions regarding your song "I'd do anything for love (but I won't do that)."
a) What, exactly, is that and
b) Why won't you do it?
And while we're on the topic, an even older question from "Paradise by the Dashboard Light", if we may?
a) Did you sleep on it? and
b) Its kind of 5 a.m right now, you did say you'd give the answer in the morning. How about it now?
Thanks for your attention,
LH and KS.
P.S. You were pretty awesome in "Fight Club" with your bitch tits.
Dear Mr. Loaf,
We've got a couple of questions regarding your song "I'd do anything for love (but I won't do that)."
a) What, exactly, is that and
b) Why won't you do it?
And while we're on the topic, an even older question from "Paradise by the Dashboard Light", if we may?
a) Did you sleep on it? and
b) Its kind of 5 a.m right now, you did say you'd give the answer in the morning. How about it now?
Thanks for your attention,
LH and KS.
P.S. You were pretty awesome in "Fight Club" with your bitch tits.

2 Comments:
Yes, that "that" thing has been troubling me for like 15 years.
BTW, I had no idea that guy was Meat Loaf in Fight Club!
did meatloaf make any other songs? that's the only one i've heard.
Post a Comment
<< Home