Sunday, October 05, 2008

On a scale of one to ten.....

........ how lame are you considered to be when you start listening to Brian Eno?



Not that I'm listening to it, oh no siree. Lets just say that enquiring minds want to know.

Thoughts? Maarten?

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've been listening to Eno since I was in high school...so you can imagine how lame I was!

Seriously - his early instrumental stuff is better. He lyrics tend to be insipid.

October 05, 2008 12:53 pm  
Blogger AmyN said...

Oh god, K. Seriously? I lasted 52 seconds before shooting myself. I'm trying to celebrate finishing a results chapter here, glass of vino by my side, and now I just want to go and stand in a park in the rain moaning about writing my discussion. Get this shite off and put Blondie back on asap! (sorry to all B.Eno fans out there. I'm very intolerant of (b)emo music.)

October 06, 2008 9:36 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

'My life in the bush of ghosts' and 'Music for airports' if you're in for an ambient chillout session.

October 07, 2008 11:28 am  
Blogger khal said...

Man, my musical education has come to a screeching halt since you left. Is there any music you haven't heard? Now heading to youtube for some Eno.

They're discussing Harry Potter's debut on Broadway on TV right now. Have you gone and seen it yet?

Wait, no, you have a little one. People with babies don't have social lives. he he he. Speaking of which, do you know Dr. Chabes has another one on the way. I'm going to be in Sweden end of this month to visit our old friends.

October 07, 2008 9:02 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool! Please extend my congrats to the Chabeses. I'm about ready to move to the middle of nowhere, Sweden, with Wall St. and the world crumbling before my eyes!

BTW, Harry is getting good reviews, though he has admitted that his willy has stage fright. Can't blame it...

October 08, 2008 11:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home