Thursday, April 09, 2009

What about me?

I just read this story in the NY Times and went awww...

Obviously that ain't going to happen on this blog, eh? For one, we're not so intellectualistic. For two, we're not really marriage material. But do read the story, it's definitely worth a few awws...

Special note to Pri: Mebbe you're next.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the link to the article doesn't work ;(

April 09, 2009 5:41 pm  
Blogger khal said...

Try now? I can still see it.

April 09, 2009 5:48 pm  
Blogger AmyN said...

So if you drive for 10hrs, you'll be either in Croatia, Lithuania or Libya.... Speak any of those languages?? :D

April 13, 2009 10:59 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehe - now I finally read it - it is a big awwww... but I kind of miss the emotional detail of this stroy - whole description feels very superficial.
What about you? you'd have to make your blog public and pin it to some very popular blog so that more people would stumble upon it ;)
One thing I have to admit, I do feel the peculiar division of internet users onot "god-like" bloggers and "common-crowd" commenters - I am definately the latter, even though not free of temptation to put my blog up to ;)

BIG hugs to you Khal!

ps. Ames - very good point ;)

May 05, 2009 6:52 pm  
Blogger khal said...

Well, tis the usual pursuit of true love/happiness thats going all around. And the press loves to air stories of this sort that unnecessarily raise hopes.

As for this blog, its pretty shit. And its on its way out. No way would I ever make this public, it dies several deaths ever so often and comes back in a different form. In fact its about time.

What does that say about me and commitment?

May 05, 2009 6:55 pm  
Blogger khal said...

Wow. Is it obvious I'm having a shitty day or what?

May 05, 2009 7:10 pm  
Blogger Pri said...

so cute.

June 18, 2009 11:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home