Friday, December 18, 2009

But.. but... I'm so wonderful

It always perplexes me when people are mean to me without a reason. I'm like the nicest guy you'll ever meet. Apparently that's not a universal opinion.

I just got deleted from someone's list of friends on Facebook. I was a bit puzzled, far as I knew we were all right. I spent about 5 seconds thinking "Why? Why? Oh dear god.. whyyyy?"

That was of course, followed immediately by "Motherfucker, how dare he? Does he not acknowledge how bloody awesome I am?"

Ok, so there's been some drama in the past where I was involved, mostly because I've never been shy at hiding my contempt of other people. But I don't think I'm the backstabbing kinds, I'm a strong believer of open hostilities. Plus, we never had any issues.

So I was like, whatever, I'm done with all that bullshit drama from the past. I'm going to take the high road here. God knows what the reason is, I'm going to be way more mature here.

So I deleted him from my Skype.

5 Comments:

Blogger May said...

I think there are serious issues with Facebook right now. Like I can't see shit for days, and can't see that comment you just posted. Maybe it's not him who deleted you, it's just the evil Big Brothers at Facebook.

December 18, 2009 1:43 am  
Blogger khal said...

You sound like EEG. Her conspiracy theorists are getting to you now aren't they?

December 18, 2009 1:47 am  
Blogger May said...

I was mocking her. :P

December 18, 2009 2:23 am  
Blogger May said...

Dude, someone just told me that a certain burger chain offered free burgers to people who delete their friend on FB as a promotion. Maybe you were sacrificed for meat?

December 23, 2009 11:51 pm  
Blogger khal said...

If that be the case, I forgive him. Let the records show I have never grudged a man the pleasures of flesh. I mean, the kind that comes with a soft bun. I mean, the kind that is juicy and you bite into. I mean... ah fuggeddit.

December 24, 2009 1:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home