Thursday, December 03, 2009

Hic

Blogger's having a hiccup or two. They've lost the comments to my posts.

But I'm not the only one who's blog has been messed up. Which makes me feel slightly better, I'd hate to be suffering alone.

But only slightly better. Because I like to go back and read old posts every now and then. Some of the posts cheer me up. Especially the comments box, where I exchange banter with Pri and Maarten and May.

Which reminds me its been a while since I caught up with any of them. That's because Facebook happened to me and babies happened to Maarten and May.

I don't know what's Pri's excuse. She just stopped talking one day.

I think its about time for a revival. It's been far too long since I sat down and punched out a post or two.

The blog is now open for business.

And comments, of course. Go on then, say hello.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yeah! rock on, Khal! :)
miss ya!

December 06, 2009 6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home