Who is Casey Dickey?
I was asked today why the URL for my blog is what it is. (caseydickey)
OK (D-uh) That sort of sounds like my name. That's one reason.
But actually there's a story behind that name.
My alternate career choice at some point was to try and make it in the porn industry, go down to California and make science fiction porn (hey May, if you're reading this, how did you like the sci-fi porn we got you? Sucked, right? I mean besides all the fucking, there's all this cool stuff that could be happening on Mars but they totally ignored it).

Anyway... so I think it was Joe or Jyoti (or someone else??) who thought I need a porn name that sounds sort of trashy but is believable.
So Casey Dickey was born. That is my porn star name.
OK (D-uh) That sort of sounds like my name. That's one reason.
But actually there's a story behind that name.
My alternate career choice at some point was to try and make it in the porn industry, go down to California and make science fiction porn (hey May, if you're reading this, how did you like the sci-fi porn we got you? Sucked, right? I mean besides all the fucking, there's all this cool stuff that could be happening on Mars but they totally ignored it).

Anyway... so I think it was Joe or Jyoti (or someone else??) who thought I need a porn name that sounds sort of trashy but is believable.
So Casey Dickey was born. That is my porn star name.
Of course, the alternative was my drag queen name. Somehow, Swami Apache doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Professor Tittenheimer agrees (see lower left of above pic).

3 Comments:
you are wicked..do your parents know what you are doing to the family name..mitti me mila dia
Dickey sounds like a small dick.
After a while, it grows on you.
.....In more ways than one.
Post a Comment
<< Home