Saturday, July 19, 2014

Some things never change

I'm told that lab meetings were much shorter in my absence. I'm sorry, I tend to get carried away with my questions sometimes. Anyone who missed me even remotely in the last two months must have promptly forgotten it this Monday after 11.30 a.m.

Which reminded me of an old incident that happened way back in college. It was maybe 5 p.m. and everyone was (supposedly) dying to go home. Donde was teaching us the lac operon (I think) as part of the honours program and I wouldn't shut up with my questions.

(At times like these, I'm oblivious to the glares and dirty looks I'm getting from people around me. I'm not being snotty, really, I just get lost in the discussion and time doesn't exist.)

And then Christina sent me this note.
I remember quite clearly that I was so tickled at it that I couldn't stop laughing, except that we were in the middle of class.

Needless to say, the lecture was over in the next ten minutes.

I can't believe I still have this note.

1 Comments:

Blogger ccinindia said...

i cant believe u have it either thats not even a note... thats like a shred of paper

December 05, 2006 11:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home