Friday, February 15, 2008

Inappropriate banter - 2

"It felt like being at home in India again. Poor and underprivileged."

"Don't start that shit again. Underprivileged, ha! You, with your five servants."

"Well, two servants actually. Do you know how embarrassing it is to tell your friends that you have only two servants. You wouldn't understand."

"Yes, two servants for you alone I'm sure to suck at their nipples until you were satisfied and fed."

"Ha, ha, ha. No really. And seriously, I wouldn't touch them, sucking their nipples is out of the question."

"Oh please. Two servants." (she's still shaking her head.)

"I reiterate. It was terribly embarrassing. We were quite poor, I tell you."

"Well, what do you do now then."

"Unfortunately, I have to do all my own shit. Fucking country, I never lifted a vacuum before I came here."

"Oh please. I did all my own stuff growing up."

"Well, but you grew up in Germany. Its expected of you to do all these chores. I wasn't raised to do housework."

"Now you will stop it. Two servants." (Still shaking head)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home